Marital Status: Married
Education: Bachelor degree of Translation, College of Arts, University of Mosul, Graduation Date
. Translator/Interpreter at USAIDAECOM, Legislative Strengthen Program, November till now
• Translating documents related to the topics on strengthening the legislative process in Iraq
• Translating the Minutes of the sessions held by the Iraqi Parliament
• Proof reader for translated documents
• Assist the training courses and sessions.
• Working on Legistar Bill Tracking System that supports the legislative process within Iraqi Parliament by
providing full translation for the definitions in the preparation of the Arabic version of the interface.
• Working on Legistar Insight interface that is connected with the Legistar system on regard to administration
and translation issues.
• Assisting in the training courses and meetings that involved Parliament members and staff
. Translator at the USAIDTijara program in Baghdad from October till November
• Translating documents related to ICBG and other private banks along with training sessions related to
training their staff, capacity building, memorandum and NGOs documents and activities along with regular
agendas and workshops.
• Provide simultaneous interpretations for seminars, training courses, conferences, etc held in, or arranged by,
. News Translator, Oasis Radio Station AlWaha, Iraq Future Media, from May till Sept.
• Translating Economical, Political and Sport news summaries and casts.
• Translating the radio shows and programs broadcasted daily and weekly.
• Provide literary translation when requested.
• Checking the translated posts, casts, summary and programs of other team members to make sure that they
are correct and coherent.
• Prepare translated articles for the Weekly Harvest.
. Customer Care Senior Supervisor, Asia Cell Telecom. Baghdad. From March till March
• Manage and supervise a staff of personnel in a contact centre
• Providing info and solution for subscribers
• Scheduling working agendas and schedules for the staff along with duty stations
• Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly meetings to discuss the expected and present KPI and methods to
• Carry out interviews for candidates
• Assisting the department’s daily requirements, and arrange a working platform in Baghdad branch.