[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
JAMES MARTINS G.
Address: Dunaz Mz LT SURQUILLO
Date of Birth: th February Age
Marital Status: Single
Language Skills: Fluent Spanish, Fluent English, Fluent Italian
Conversational French and Portuguese
Visas: C/D USA Visa valid till July
Interpreter with experience in language interpretation and Hotel Guest services, Dining Experience providing an essential service, giving assistance to nonEnglish speaking Guests. Good Interaction and intimate familiarity with cultures. A proactive, focused and committed professional, with extensive expertise gained within the hospitality sector.
* Transcription wpm.
* Comprehensible and concise written and oral communication skills.
* Exceptional ability to speak clearly and listen carefully.
* Profound ability to use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
* Excellent ability to communicate well with many different kinds of people.
* Good organizational skills. Strong ability to work independently.
* Uncommon ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Excellent people skills and ability to meet and exceed customer expectations.
* Exceptional ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish fluently. Good Knowledge in Italian, French and Portuguese..
* Excellent Computer skills and Hotel System such as; Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Opera Hotel Reservation System.
Foresta Hotel San Isidro, Lima Perú
November Present Day
Reporting to Hotel Manager
A star house hotel located in the heart of Miraflores, Lima. The main clientele of this hotel is predominately within the leisure market. With rooms premiere, restaurant and bar.
* Leading a team of within a Star house hotel from a multitude of different nationalities.
* Registers guests into hotel following established procedures, working in coordination with other employees or departments as required to ensuring % guest satisfaction.
* Processes payments "Fast and flawlessly" following established procedures.
* Informs guests of shows, facilities, services and room amenities available at the Hotel.
* Maintains the cleanliness of Front Desk and surrounding areas to uphold the Hotel standards.
* Assists guests by attempting to honor special requests for specific accommodations, and presents options when those requests cannot be met
* Established, automated and maintained highly efficient filing systems that housed electronic application records, employee communication, and other pertinent files.
English and Italian Teacher
Idiomas del Mundo
Reporting to Institute Director
A cozy place where students can combine studies and interaction with teachers. Foreign languages teaching is its main role which guarantee a good learning to students.
* Arranging periodic performance evaluation tests and providing detailed feedbacks about areas of improvement
* Accomplishing regular classroom debates to raise the students interests and understandings of the subject
* Demonstrating to the students, the various voice modulation techniques and their usage
* Practicing each student for voice modulation individually and working at their accent neutrality
* Implementing innovative and interactive lesson plans for students
Assistant Waiter United States and United Kingdom Market
Royal Caribbean International Cruises, Miami, Florida US
Reporting direct to Dining Room Manager
A Stars Cruise Line company that provides leisure time to its passengers annually. Its fleet set sail from different ports around the world which allows to its passenger visit beautiful places while sailing.
Worked with crewmembers in the main dining room in order to provide excellent service to an average of , passengers from different nationalities.
* Welcoming and escorting guests to their tables, giving attentions to details.
* Verify patrons&; identification to make sure that they meet min age needs for use of alcoholic beverages.
* Confirm with customers to make sure that they are enjoying food and take action to correct any troubles.
* Attend customers to their tables.
* Explain neatly how different menu items are made, describing the cooking methods and ingredients.
* Tell customers of daily special items.
Front Desk Receptionist
Faraona Gran Hotel, Miraflores, Lima Perú
Reporting to General Manager
A stars luxury Hotel in historic Miraflores downtown, which has cozy rooms, Board directory meetings, Workshops, Showers, Coffee Breaks, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
* Greet each hotel guest and make them feel like a welcome guest
* Handle phones and books hotel guest reservations and/or coordinates with reservation center
* Complete over guests registration into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner, prepares for group checkins, checkouts, and VIP arrivals and set department record for highest check ins
* Achieved targets using upselling techniques to maximize room rates and revenue
* Checks guests in and out of the hotel; processes customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
* Handles minor guest complaints, resolving conflict to the satisfaction of the customer
* Escalates to supervisor of major problems, applies judgment and diplomacy to handle complaints, disturbances or unhappy guests
* Accurately record cash draw and deposits each shift and follow all cashhandling and credit policies.
* Maintained a neat and clean front desk, lobby and adjacent work areas.
* Delegate rooms to housekeepers and keep active communication with housekeepers to ensure room status in computer is up to date
* Set up Reservations, Reception and Housekeeping.
* Implemented Room Service.
* Managing hotel staff
Tour Guide assistant Internships
Condor Travel Agency
Reporting to Tour Activities Manager
A Travel agency company that provides top guides according to particular interests, Travel orientation and city tours with language service to foreign people.
* Play an active role in the welcoming, enjoyment and safekeeping of all visitors to the property, including children and less able people.
* Deal effectively and courteously with all visitors, suppliers and team members.
* Attend morning briefing sessions and staff training when deemed appropriate by the General Manager.
* Lead entertaining and interesting guided tours in the downtown and surroundings, catering to all guest needs
* Coordinated the development, promotion, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of national parks of Lima.
* Led Discovery walks in the downtown.
* Designing program itineraries.
* Giving talks about the culture, language and history of Peru Outback.
* Assisting with security.
* Preparing tour guide documents.
* Developed excellent communication skills with foreign people
* Achieved Good Company&;s reputation while working.
* MicroOpera Hotel Reservation System
* Languages Skills
: San Pedro de Lurín School, Lima Peru
SIDEM INSTITUTE, Lima, Perú
Translation and Interpreting
Football, reading, dining out and socializing, languages and travel.
Cesar Cueva: Foresta Hotel San Isidro Front Desk Manager
Freddy Orellano: Atlantic City Restaurant Supervisor
Valterina Gheraldi: Faraona Hotel Front Desk Manager
Edward Quispe: Condor Travel Coordinator
Silvia Ascoy: Idiomas del Mundo Coordinator