Resume for Darryl H. for Other / Banking in New Baltimore, Michigan
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Windridge Rd. New Baltimore, MI
• Excellent human resources background, including applicant screening; employee
orientation, evaluation and placement; safety and training; and benefit planning.
• Skilled in public speaking and communicating information about mortgage programs.
• Experienced in managing projects from conception to completion.
• Skilled in personnel supervision, training, and vendor relations.
• Able to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
Home Mortgage Negotiator Negotiator Specialist
June – Present
• Responsible for reviewing and recommending delinquent loans for possible loss
• Interview and correspond with customers to resolve questions regarding customer’s
• Review loans and mortgages for loss mitigation including martial status and all debts
• Gather all information needed for the review: income, asset documentation, and asset
• Experienced with Loss Mitigation Programs: HAMP, HARP, HAFA, and the nd MP.
• Worked with customers credit report, property values, banks, and credit unions.
• Effectively report and track all file movement to ensure files are properly documented.
• Counsel customers with the options of short sales, or a deedinlieu of foreclosure.
• Review plans from the bank to ensure they are in the best interest for the customer.
• Continue to stay current on loss mitigation strategies and regulatory changes.
st Securities Mortgage
August – April Loan Officer
• Skilled in providing information and counseling homeowners and st time buyer on
mortgage programs that would best serve their needs.
• Work with delinquent and insolvent borrowers to defer, reschedule, reamortize, and
• Cooperate with other lending institutions on subordinations, releases, and FHA guaranteed
• Produced flyers and brochures to inform senior homeowners and the public about the
reverse mortgage service available, and educate the homeowner on how to qualify.
• Prospect for new business through various marketing campaigns, including telemarketing,
direct mail, targeted seminars and partnerships with realtors or title companies.
• Designed customer information guide for firsttime home buyers, which enhances
company’s image as a knowledge lender.
• Experienced in initiating special services foreclosure prevention for homeowners,
resulting in increase customer satisfaction and increased return business.
• Experience with purchases, refinances, debt consolidation, reverse mortgages, FHA, and
• Worked with nonprofit organizations: USNAPBAC, Warren Connor Coalitions,
Southwest Housing Solutions, Lighthouse Community Development and Faith Community
Sept – Feb Account Manager / HR assistant / Supervisor
• Scheduled and screened full/part time job applicant and coordinated applicant testing and
• Created and implemented service award program, including determining and ordering
awards for years of service and supplying information to company newsletter.
• Trained new employees and informed current employees of new policies and procedures
and ensure compliance.
• Prepared confidential material for grievance and other personnelrelated meetings.
• Supervised officers at locations throughout the metro Detroit area.
• Developed and implemented a progressive and innovative evaluation and training
program, resulting in more efficient, motivated officers, higher customer satisfaction and
• Established new tracking and followup system for complaints and requests for
information, which led to development of two new programs to address findings and meet
Community Central Bank
Sept to Sept Loan Officer
• Calculated debt ratios and LTV’s, and created a budget showing monthly advantages and
• Developed and implemented indirect lending program, which filled a need as identified by
• Developed relationships with realtors, attorneys, financial planners, appraisers, builders,
closer and borrowers to promote continuous business.
• Organized and coordinated corporate presence at events such as trade shows, business
expos, home improvement, and first time buyer workshop at community centers or
• Counseled borrowers whom credit were bruised, had no credit, filed bankruptcy, and were
• Structured customers workout plans for debt consolidations for those who wanted to
refinance their home.
Attended: University of Detroit Project Management
Attended: Kaplan Financial Life Insurance Certificate
Attended: University of Phoenix MBA: Management Technology Program
Davenport University ‘ BA: Accounting / Computer Information System
• Initiated and conducted community educational programs, which provided information
about agency activities and how they affect the public.
• Grant writer for block clubs, church events, and fundraisers.
• Appeared on the radio am WDTK and TV shows/radio WHPR/ . FM
hosted by Mrs. Barbara Hearad, which enhanced the department’s image and increased
public awareness and feedback on critical issues.
• Initiated and implemented hearing and health screenings in local festivals and fairs that
target the elderly and determine their health care needs.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!