Project Commercial Assistant
April to present Day
• Measuring works on site to assist in the payment valuation and variation processes. Undertaking
all periodic valuations of works in progress.
• Prepare certificates for payment as appropriate, on a monthly basis full commercial support and
supporting the commercial process by research and evaluation of information from contractors.
• Assisting in the preparation of estimates for works. Inputting cost and quantity
Information into estimating systems and producing reports.
• Assisting in the preparation of tenders and Instructions to tender, pricing and contract
documentation. Carrying out a full cost analysis of accepted tenders.
• Preparing budgets and detailed estimates. Cost planning as necessary during development to
meet financial targets.
• Preparation of final accounts, including validation of contractor submission by measurement and
• Inputting data related to contracts into the company’s project management reporting system.
• Creating payment certificates and creating payment applications for the contractors.
• Attending finance reviews with Commercial Manager, Senior Commercial Manager
• Attending Contractor application meeting in relation to problems with payment applications.
• Carrying out general office administration duties including control of all incoming and outgoing
mail, cocoordinating diaries, maintaining records relating to sickness, leave, training
administration and vulnerable assets such as mobile telephones. Arranging travel, hotels and
ensuring that word processing is carried out to a high standard. Organizing meetings promptly
• Providing a consistent telephone presence on behalf of the team ensuring that excellent customer
service levels are achieved at all times. Providing communications to the team including sending
messages as required.
• Supporting a team of plus senior manager.
• Ensuring that all work files and records are maintained in an efficient order and archived where