[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
West Main St. Fennville, MI
William H. E.
I am seeking long term employment with the opportunity to learn and grow.
* Worked in industrial maintenance for over + years.
* Experience with trouble shooting machines, rebuilding. preventative maintenance, to keep production running efficiently.
* Loaded trucks with a slip sheeter fork truck.
* Driven narrow isle fork trucks to service departments with supplies, and staged loads for shipping.
* I have built, repaired, done trouble shooting of hardware/software on computers.
* I have worked on cars and trucks. I can fix just about anything on them.
* Strong electrical background from Allegan Tech. Center I took in high school.
* Completed a hour phase electromechanical class.
* Completed a hour CDL class and first aid class, and received my class A CDL.
* I used SAP to make purchase orders to buy parts, and do product receipts .
months otr. No incidents. Followed state, and federal laws.
* Maintenance purchasing clerk
* Purchase parts and tools for plant, organize tool room.
* Computer repair, temp. work agencies, construction, machine rebuilding
* Contracted work from Holland Lock & Safe, updating, and repaired computer network.
* Did computer repair for community members.
* Did line work for ODl, Plascore, Specialty heat treating.
* Did construction and renovation for Holland Reliable.
* Machine Operator, Warehouse worker, and Maintenance Department.
* As a machine operator I maintained my machines, made daily quotas, general housekeeping, and machine safety.
* In the warehouse, ran a narrow isle hilo to service departments, light custodial, and taken finished product to be wrapped/stored in the warehouse, or staged for shipping.
* In maintenance, I did daily trouble shooting of equipment. I did machine rebuilding, weekly machine upkeep, greasing, oiling and worked on orders to fix major problems
Fennville Public School
* New Horizons Computer Learning Center Grand Rapids, MI
Studied network administrator, received my A+, Network+, certified in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
* Muskegon Community College Muskegon, MI
I had a hour class on how to drive a commercial vehicle, and an hour first aid class. I also received a certificate on safety and decisive driving. I received my class A CDL.