• Extensive experience as a transportation/warehouse/distribution supervisor with varied other
capacities including: driver fleet and dispatch Supervisor, Health and Safety Officer, Accident
Investigator, Project Manager for continuous improvement logistics projects.
• Rated as a top performing Supervisor throughout career with outstanding contributions to
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows, Outlook, Internet and inhouse
• At Canada Safeway, restructured distribution processes that improved efficiencies and
customer service oriented logistics while saving the company over $. million in the first
year including labour, fleet maintenance, fuel and residual costs and realizing residual gains in all
• Maintained and enhanced Canada Safeway’s safety program and implemented a safety
inspection process. Developed solutions and made recommendations to resolve safety
concerns of unionized employees. Wrote reports to management to rectify issues.
• At Price Daxion, rearranged the company’s delivery systems through routing and sequencing
techniques to save fuel costs, and improve efficiency of drivers and warehouse personnel.
Chairman of the Customer Service, Communications, and Safety Committees.
• Reengineered routes for approx. customers in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and N.W. Ontario to
reduce costs and optimize productivity for MacDonalds Consolidated, a division of Canada
• Initiated a driver orientation program to improve drivers’ knowledge of policies and procedures.
• Launched the Owner/Operator Division for Canada Safeway Winnipeg Division.
• At D. And Son Transfer Significantly expanded the customer base for a small trucking
company through excellent sales, contract negotiation and customer relationship building