[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Shelter Cove, Apt
Seeking Position As:
Motivated, creative and innovative professional with over eight years of collective experience in customer service, safety, and management is eager for more challenging opportunities at a reputable and progressive organization that can utilize honed skills in administration and leadership. Aggressive and confident achiever is proactive and has good work ethics and an upbeat attitude. Holds the qualities of a good leader and is capable of completing tasks ahead of schedule with an outstanding record of consistently meeting and exceeding client expectations. Has high comprehension of management, administrative and operational procedures. Intelligent, enthusiastic and detail oriented individual has the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision. Energetic, caring and motivated with superior headship abilities which can help inspire employees to accomplish their goals. Noted for outstanding communication skills and resolving problems quickly and equitably; experienced in maintaining a good and healthy work environment. Resultsdriven aspirant possesses excellent multitasking and critical thinking that can lead towards mutual growth and success; has been recognized multiple times for consistently producing excellent results.
Customer Service/ Guest Relations Excellent Leadership & Communication Abilities
Quality Assurance / Control Skillful in Organizing, Planning & Execution
Exceptional Management Strategies Creative in Problem Solving & Techniques
TFX Incorporated Present
* Supervised driver compliance with DOT regulations regarding hours of service, equipment safety checks, driver awareness to minimize accident severity and frequency.
* Directed hazardous materials compliance through both pretrip compliance as well as trip and post trip procedures to ensure compliance.
* Oversaw a fleet of + drivers through eight terminal locations which included constant training of over field employees; communicated with all new drivers and field employees.
* Conducted training on all compliance efforts such as logbook training, CSA regulations, equipment inspections both pre and posttrip to ensure equipment is % roadworthy.
* Coached new driver&;s as well as terminal managers in an effort to reduce accident frequency and severity; reduced accident frequency, severity and fault by %, % and % respectively.
* Minimized driver out of service violations, majority coming from driver logbook violations in an effort to be in compliance with CSA guidelines.
Assistant Store Manager, Safety Professional
* Directed over + employees, handled inventory, employee and customer hazards; removed false slip/trip/fall claims by taking away majority of the chances for accidents to happen.
* Took charge of an assigned set of departments and led store safety compliance to minimize accidents for both customers and employees.
* Accomplished primary safety functions; trained department managers on awareness and ensured training is also disseminated to employees.
* Eliminated huge customer hazards which were pallets of product throughout the store during busiest shopping hours.
* Accomplished research for departmental financial number to decipher peak and nonpeak hours and adjusted stocking/freight schedules accordingly which resulted in a tremendous drop in claims.
Manager, District Mentor
* Ensured daily safety audits of assigned location and hazards were addressed accordingly and completed frequent audits of all locations.
* Supervised over + employees; trained all employees on safety objectives and researched and developed plans to achieve all the goals laid out to location employees.
* Handled lockout/tagout compliance on all powered equipment as well as slip/fall hazards to minimize customer and employee accident claims.
* Observed safe stacking procedures on all products above ft topstock safety; provided support to departments in handling inventory levels to minimize unnecessary hazards
* Collected data and prepared reports for both weekly and monthly recaps to senior management to ensure that location was on track with assigned goals.
Education & Technical Skills
University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, TN, Business Management
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
CSA Training and Compliance, Apr
OSHA Compliance Training, Jan Oct
HazMat Training, Apr
ROI Champion, &
Safety Manager of the Year, &
References Gladly Provided Upon Request