Specialist in Transportation Management, Lean Six Sigma, and Startups
Over the past years, I have been strategic in leading remote teams responsible for the
tactical improvements in transportation management, procurement, customer service, and
V I reduced transportation procurement costs %.
V Lean Six Sigma trained pending certification. Saved $, in labor and
processing costs for shipping office. Current project: Reduce vendor compliance
charges by %, saving $, for client.
V I was team lead and trainer on startup operations across the U.S. Use of ISO
Certified documentation and Project Management ongoing.
V I have relationships with national and regional TL, LTL, IM and Logistics
Ryder System, Inc., May – current
Transportation Operations Manager
• I currently direct multiple location managers, with a focus on carrier
relationships, process improvement lean, ongoing rate negotiations, peak
planning, and reporting kpi metrics.
• Over the past years, I have led client savings efforts, resulting in between
% reductions in TL cost and % reductions in LTL cost. I have
also reduced cost through introducing intermodal, dedicated fleet, and
partnership options where possible.
• Over this time period, I have led the Transportation Operations for new
client startups in our high tech and consumer vertical.
Penske Logistics, – May
Logistics Center Supervisor
• Responsible for: carrier management, warehouse load planning, traffic call
center management, customer service management.
• I developed, processed, and reported the advanced KPI reporting.
• As Home Delivery supervisor, I managed whiteglove delivery.
J.B. Hunt Transportation Services, Inc., –
• Dedicated Project Manager
• Satellite Terminal Manager
• Operations Manager Van and Intermodal
• Staff Industrial Engineer
• Fleet Manager Intermodal and Van