• Managed a staff of staff members encompassing Shipping and Receiving, Production,
Assembly, Pickers, Packers.
• Interviewed, hired, trained and dismissed personnel; performed evaluations and decided on salary
increases and promotions; Reprimanded by enforcing policy as necessary.
• Researched and negotiated trucking/carrier bid contracts based on costs and point to point
destination procedures resulting in a % cost reduction, incidents of damaged product and
improved customer relations.
• Coordinated all phases of national trade shows including, but not limited to shipping, crating of
products, on site inventory, setup and installation of displays.
• Negotiated all maintenance contracts for Distribution center as well as seven retail locations.
• Implemented new safety and security procedures for all locations.
• Promoted from machine operator to warehouse manager within one year.
• Managed a staff of employees.
• Developed and maintained inventory control.
• Prepared shipments throughout the United States and Canada.
Lyons Technical Institute Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration