Efficiencyfocused operations professional with + years in warehouse and logistics
management for manufacturing and distribution facilities, including companies with multiple
plants and offshore production. Perfectionist’s eye for detail, proven ability to reengineer flow of
goods to reduce operating costs, optimize inventory control, and ensure ontime delivery. Skilled
negotiator, understands how to get the best contract terms and conditions while building strong
working relationships with carriers and third party logistics providers. Demonstrated track record
for building, training and motivating productive, professional and customerfocused warehouse
and logistics teams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Warehouse Operations • ISO Standards & Practices
• Material Handling Automation • Process Design & Optimization
• Inventory Management • Shrinkage & Cost Control
• NAFTA/TPL & Customs Regulations • Budgeting and Forecasting
• Workplace Health & Safety • Carrier & PL Contract
Canada Goose Inc., Toronto, ON
Recruited by this premiummarket outerwear manufacturer to rebuild their warehouse operations
in order to accommodate exponential growth.
• Consolidated warehouse operations in one location, and redesigned the entire material
handling cycle to optimize flow of goods and reduce cost of operation.
• Implemented a security system and new inventory control practices to resolve chronic
issues with shrinkage.
• Rebuilt the warehouse and logistics team, and created a higher level of professionalism
and focus on customer service excellence.
• Worked with vendors to implement and optimize a new Warehouse Management System
to support datadriven decisionmaking for all warehouse operations.
• Took over leadership for import/export and customs documentation as the company
expanded to twelve manufacturing plants in Canada and overseas.
• Became the company’s subject matter expert on customs requirements for shipping
finished products to markets across North America, Europe and Asia via all modes of
• Successfully kept the warehouse on track to meet key monthly metrics for ontime
shipping, hour turnaround time, cost of operation, and units handled, as the
company grew by % to $M in monthly sales, and expanded into dozens of new