• Capable of translating TechnoCommercial functional experience for Supply Chain initiatives involving
implementation of Project, Development of New Vendors, Cost Reduction & Quality Initiatives.
• Deft in exploring opportunities & implementing business solutions to meet diverse needs.
• Have a fair perspective on the Business Environment with understanding of interrelationships between diverse &
• A globally focussed, learned and aware professional who now wishes to apply the above qualifications and work
experience with MNC’s & renowned Indian Corporate.
BROAD PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Developing the logistics network and negotiating with transporters, shippers/consignees, etc
for ensuring seamless, costeffective movement of consignment and timely delivery of orders through
• Directing the functions of Receipts, Inspection, Storage, Issues & Related Documentation, finalisation
of Transportation Contracts, Bill processing etc.
• Finalizing freight rates with airlines and road transportation contracts as well as freight forwarding
contracts for bulk consignments also for inboundoutbound freight finalisation locally.
• Overseeing the despatch of finished Products to Client locations; ensuring adherence to
Documentation and Internal Norms.
• Negotiating contracts with transporters and courier companies for cost effective transport solutions and
• Controlling effective material handling through proper stacking, preserving & adopting FIFO / Safety
measures at storage locations to enable smooth and timely movement of stocks through the network.
• Storehouse/ Warehouse Management/ Inventory Management
• Carrying out storehouse & inventory management and monitoring the replenishment of stock items by
raising purchase indents and delivery advices & scrutinizing purchase indents.
• Governing the inventory function so as to curtail inventoryholding expenses and adherence to the
minimum inventory level to minimize wastage.
• Dealt in effective resource deployment & making wealth out of wastage.
• Efficiently using inventory management system for ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the
• Ascertaining Material Requirements; identifying and developing a reliable Vendor for procurement of
• Sourcing components, negotiating vendors for improving product quality & reducing lead time for
• Developing sound sourcing strategies to minimise Total Cost of Acquisition of direct materials.
• Releasing supply schedules to Vendors to ensure on time deliveries.
• Formulating MIS reports relating to material management, cost savings / vendor QA operations &
transmitting them to the top management for facilitating the decision making process.