[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Accomplished in developing effective processes and directing complex transportation, logistics and warehousing functions for multimillion dollar projects. Excel at coordinating tasks of internal divisions and external agencies to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of product to customers and materials for production requirements. Advanced expertise in reviewing invoices and shipping documents to ensure full compliance with local customs and international regulations. Proficient in a variety of logistics, MRP and supply management software, both proprietary and commercial.
Area of Expertise
* Review supplier performance reports consistent with agreed requirements to insure consistency with quality, service and delivery objectives.
* Negotiate transportation contracts, price/supply agreements with external warehouses, and total cost agreements.
* Maintain expertise for logistics market place and trends to ensure optimal rates and best practices including understanding of various carrier bases and distribution elements of competitiveness in the transportation and distribution sector.
* Conduct client requirement analysis to understand clients&; procurement needs with high level of client focus and an ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
* Utilize strong interpersonal skills to effectively manage personnel and interact with a diverse cross sections of people at all levels of the organization.
* Very good organizational, project management, communication written and verbal skills.
Experience Raypak, Inc. Oxnard, CA
Managed all transportation operations, including quality controls, to make sure transportation services met contract obligations as well as local and national government regulatory requirements. Oversaw dispatching, routing, tracking and shipping activities to ensure safe, prompt and accurate delivery of both outbound product and inbound materials. Trained and coached staff to implement shipping and warehousing procedures, safety and company policies. Effectively communicated operational needs to senior management.
* Reduced freight cost over revenue from .% to .%
* Transformed shipping office from paper documents and physical storage to electronic data.
Assisted Shipping Manager with day to day tasks in the shipping office and on the shipping dock. Performed duties as Export Coordinator and processed all export documentation using both manual and electronic data entry with US Customs.
Parts Order Desk
Processed sales orders in the Parts department and assisted customers in determining the correct part for their application.
Delivered product in company flatbed truck throughout the greater Los Angeles and Orange county areas. Achieved safe driving awards and top customer service representative awards in and .
Project Management Leader
Interpersonal and Team Leadership
Customer Service & Support
S Team Leader
ISO Internal Auditor
Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook and Word, QAD, Kronos