Resume for Fares F. for Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation & Warehousing in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
To pursue a position in a competitive Transportation and Logistics organization operating within the local
and international market that provides opportunities whereby I will be able to utilize my academic and
professional skills to participate in its growth, and assist such an organization in gaining a leading edge in
the business market.
Flight and Cargo Operations Coordinator
DFS Middle East, Dubai U.A.E, July – Present
My responsibilities include:
• Planning most efficient flight schedule according to the cargo on hand
• Processing and following up on PPR and Diplomatic clearance requirements as needed
• Communicating the PPR and Diplomatic clearance to the appropriate carriers as required
in order to land and depart in all the appropriate ports
• Providing cargo delivery/status summary report
• Creating necessary flight summary documentation as required
• Communicating flight details and forwarding all documents to ports and flight managers
• Planning and reviewing cargo load for each flight
• Following up and communicating with all flight managers at each port
• Identifying and resolving cargo issues and problems, In times of “cargo crisis” such as
cargo unavailable, unfound, damaged, I have managed to select most suitable
replacement cargo if available from our cargo on hand, and communicated all changes to
our flight manager and all concerned parties in a timely manner
• Identifying and resolving flight planning issues and problems, f In times of “flight crisis”
such as flight being delayed, flight cancellations; I have managed to come up with other
simple solutions by pushing or acquiring alternative slots to help the flight managers and
operations and to avoid cancellations. But when solution is beyond my control we would
have to cancel
• Providing and issuing flight plans, while taking into consideration payload and fuel uplifts to
• Consistently delivering superior service to internal and external customers
• Creating daily carrier flight forecast and send them to all respective carriers
• Creating daily void reports for each carrier flight
• Additional to cargo flight, I have been assigned Passenger flight operations,
. Ensuring that all Permits and PPRs are processed and approved ahead of
. Ensuring that all flights leave on time, in case of any delay ensure that all permits
are adjusted and all stations are aware of changes
. Send movement messages and communicating the movement messages to all
Premium Freight Services, Dubai U.A.E, December – July
Operations Supervisor responsibilities include:
• Daily management and coordination of export/import shipments.
• Establishing and coordinating schedule with carrier and tender shipments.
• Tracking and tracing all shipments.
• Preparing and publishing daily, weekly reports.
• Proactively identifying problems and swiftly implementing the appropriate solution.
• Confirming rates with carriers.
• Responsible for cost containment of shipment.
• Evaluating shipments, consolidating loads and selecting most cost effective method of
• Creating and coordinating country specifics, export and commercial document.
• Ensuring that invoicing is carried out accurately and on a timely basis when
• Creating and maintaining Orders’ files.
• Negotiating and maintaining effective relationships with suppliers.
• Maintaining excellent relationship with main clients
• Reviewing and analyzing shipping records and information and evaluates the results.
• Supervise and manager the operations’ team.
I.T. / Network administrator
Premium Freight Services, Dubai U.A.E, August – December
Initial development of a complete new freight forwarding system, including software and hardware by:
• Gathering all requirements for the business including understanding deeply the freight
• Acquiring and installing the new server.
• Connecting the server with offices in Syria and Kuwait.
• Testing, monitoring, reporting and solving defects.
In addition, responsibilities include:
• Solving, troubleshooting and debugging all networkrelated problems.
• Installing, supporting and maintaining servers and other computer systems.
• Deploying and configuring network equipments.
• Monitoring and maintaining of active network equipments.
• Monitoring the health of the network and ensuring network connectivity throughout
the company’s LAN infrastructure.
• Solving all IT related problems ranging from software failures to hardware failures.
• Updating system as soon as new version of OS and application software are available.
• Monitoring and responsible for IT budget.
• Developing internal existing system
• Purchasing new equipments.
Computer Sales Engineer
IBEX Solutions, Dubai U.A.E, May – August
• Assisting the sales team technically with software solutions.
• Assisting the sales team technically with network infrastructure designs to meet customer
requirements LAN, WAN, Security, and IP Telephony.
• Communicating with vendors for design validation, product clarifications and assistance.
• Gathering information from customer through meetings and site surveys to improve
Beta Information Technology Beta IT specialized in the field of Data Communication and networking –
• Worked in cabling at Dubai Silicon Oasis DSO and Zaabil Park
• Upgrading servers at High College of Technology in Dubai HCT
American University of Sharjah,
Conducted a project related to controlling and monitoring gas and oil wells using Programmable Logic
Controllers PLC and different medium of communications such as radio frequencies and Bluetooth
project supported and sponsored by SIEMENS:
• The system has an on going visualization of the wells.
• Demo unit of the project will be built using SIEMENS PLCs, sensors and actuators.
• The project will allow to benefit from wireless communication, programmable devices and
Research performed in the Wireless Smart Sensors Networks field which was presented in the Second
IFIP international conference on wireless and optical communication networks, WOCN , March
, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Dubai, UAE:
• The research was a literature paper on the Wireless Smart Sensor Networks explained the
way smart sensors could be wirelessly networked.
• The paper contained information about the definition of smart sensors, the way to
group them to form a network and the protocols used.
• We used knowledge acquired from embedded systems and networking courses.
Research paper conducted in the field of Controller Ares Networks CAN which was presented in the
ICTTA’ conference in Damascus on the nd of April :
• A literature review on CAN characteristics and applications. In addition, we proposed the
usage of CANs in Smart Home automation.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!