Profile and skills
• Graduate international Lawyer with the Western University diploma.
• An adaptable and honest communicator, able to initiate and sustain effective working
relationships at all levels within and external to the work organization.
• years post graduate experience in the logistic sectors of Azerbaijan, particularly in the
import/export operations & administration in both local and international areas.
• years in Kuehne Nagel which is an International Shipping, Transport, Project and General
freight forwarding Company, with its head office located in Switzerland. The company,
founded in , has , employees at locations in more than countries.
• years in McDermott Caspian Contractors Inc. as Kuehne Nagel inhouse representative
branch of J. Ray McDermott, USA which was contracted for Topsides fabrication & Marine
pipelines for BP’s Development Project in Caspian region.
• Work in Kazakhstan area with knowledge extending about specificity of Kazakhstan customs
• Ambitious in terms of seeking attainment of a professional level in marketing management
practices and knowledge, appreciating the opportunity to continue the education process. I’m a
sociable person and have no problems in integrating in the new working environment. Easily
inclined to acquisition of necessary skills.
• Keen sportsman with a liking for history and classical music.