[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
CAROLINA R. GIL
Príncipe de Vergara, D Madrid
I am an authentic Team Player with international and significant experience, multilingual Spanish, English, Italian, multitasks and competent problemsolver, and successful record of leadership development, persuasive communication and public relations skills, willing to have a position within Advertising Industry or Marketing.
TripWolf.com, Vienna, Austria month
Assistant Manager Volunteer, On Line Social Travel Guide
* Conducted benchmark of the best practices of marketing in the remote social travel industry
* Designed and presented a final report in Power Point to the board of directors with recommendations about communication channels, target market and partner&;s collaboration
* Designed travel guides for iPhones app and coordinated implementation and testing in Apple Store
Diva Eris, Bari, Italy months Assistant Trade Marketing Manager, as part of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs program to be able to participate I had to formulate a credible business idea by summarizing the operational and financial objectives, and detailed schemes and budgets
* Executed an export market strategy to sell new services in Japan
* Defined relevant considerations and requirements, such as selling and distribution, marketing, human resources, legal and financial aspects
* Communicated and presented the strategy in Power Point to the managers
* Developed commercial brochure to persuade clients to invest in Japan
* Handle contacts between entrepreneurs from the Erasmus program.
Canary Islands Institute of Technology, Spain Nov Apr Innovation Market Consultant at the "Project DILO" short term contract, Lanzarote
* Visited small and medium companies per month tourist and leisure businesses principally
* Communicated to the owners with clarity and precision about Technology Transfer and Culture transformation
* Stimulated change with new ideas with special focus on Logistics and Marketing operations, and Human Resources management
* Persuaded them to invest in Innovation through public and private funds and also get training
* Created relationships with thirdparties IT providers to ensure the technology transfer to the potential companies.
* Listed, organized and tracked companies by using CRM software
Kare Distribution, New York, NY May Apr Project Coordinator, as part of the Integrants program from the Spanish Government Placement
Prepaid Calling Card Product, Telecommunications Company
* Acted as a team player between Brand, Design and Product managers to support and coordinate them in developing marketing campaigns media, advertising, special events, promotions
* Led with new ideas and creative strategies to design the campaigns
* Managed campaigns progress in Excell and ensured deliverables on time
* Identified dependencies with other departments and handed campaigns over to relevant ones
* Monitored monthly financial reports and budgets
Certificate in Innovation and Project Management grades ./, among the % best people
Canary Islands Institute of Technology, Las Palmas, Spain
* Development of new products, services and business processes
* Planning and scheduling projects, risk management and project reviews
* Communication, leadership, teamwork, resource management and financing process
International Trade Marketing Course /
Baruch University, New York
* Based on process, regulations, communication and promotion to Import and Export products
Bachelor of Science in Business and Management grades ./
Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, ULPGC
* Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Séneca National Exchange program
* Turku University of Applied Sciences, Finland
Erasmus European Exchange program
+ Spanish mother tongue
+ English Advanced
+ Italian Extensive knowledge
* Strong Interpersonal and Communication´s
* MS office, Windows, Mac
* Attention to details and excellence
* Ability to travel and adapt to any country.
* In New York, I often did volunteer jobs as organizer of sport events.
* Being member of International Center of New York, I developed a significant friendship network and used to organize meetings, tours and trips.
* Have studied English as a foreign language in Hawaii, California, Miami and Ireland.