Resume for Mayada A. for Advertising / Marketing / PR / Travel & Tourism in Cairo, Egypt
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mayada Mohamed Abd El Hamid
, Abdel Qawi Ahmed StreetEl Mohandseen
Seeking a challenging opportunity in the fields of Marketing, Marketing Communications and Public
Relations that enhances, and broaden my interpersonal and technical skills
Faculty of Arts Hebraic Department
El Horreya Language School
|Professional Experience |
Travco Group International – Jaz Hotels, Resorts & Cruises
Public Relation Manager September – Till to date
• Revise collateral materials that reflects corporate image and properly merchandise it within the
• Build key relationships with press and media both TV, Newspapers and magazines to ensure the
corporate branding and events campaigns are successfully managed and represented
• Maintains website in terms of content, photo galleries, links and new promotions in order to
generate additional revenue.
• Organizes and conducts all photo shoots for web site content
• Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media
for products, organizations, or individuals.
• Writes and updates all media materials Ads, Mail Shots, flyers, factsheets…etc
• Support the Marketing manager in creating and implementing communications programs that
effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, brochures,
company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products.
• All Guests facing collateral materials has to be revised following corporate standards.
• Stay on top of local competitors and buzz in the marketplace
• Be uptodate with the changing Social Media scenery and make recommendations on new
• Coordinating with and reporting to Director of Marketing Communication manager to carry out
Public Relation Coordinator September – August
• Implement and coordinate advertising efforts with advertising agency,
including media advertising and in–house advertising.
• Ensure that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manual as well as electronic are
maintained at all times.
• Purchase advertising space and time as required promoting clients product or agenda.
• Reads all relevant press with particular attention to competitor activity
• Writes and updates press releases and other press material as appropriate.
• Assists with preparing monthly reports for Director of Marketing Communication.
• Keeps press mailing and contact list up to date.
• Updates show file folder of all press coverage monthly and distribute it to all top management.
• Monitoring and arranging the distribution of promotional materials
• Provide support in planning, organizing, and coordinating media plans campaigns
ECommerce Coordinator, Travco Group September – August
• Manage the online sales efforts within the hotel to generate proactively revenue through online
• Handling the sales office administration and filing properly and according to our standard.
• International Online Market; has to be worked on in close coordination with the GDOS&M
according to the internal regulations.
• Web: uploading rates on our booking engine and on other channels ex; myfidelio.net, expedia…
• Maximizing online distribution of hotels and optimizing visibility and ranking of hotels on third party
• Reporting: Establishes a monthly report which includes the summary of the past activities ,
prospection , trends and analysis competitor’s sales and promotion efforts
• Contracting: Establishes and signs contracts with online tour operators considering the official
rate policy in coordination with the General Manager.
• Surveys: analyzing all markets and provides feedback about any new market trends.
• Handling the over booking situations for all hotels by issue stop sale on all contracted websites and
with our tour operators.
• Cooperation with hotel’s Rooms Division and Regional Sales office.
• Checking all the hotel’s details on all our contracted websites contents, Images, rates,…
• Monitor the levels of usage of the different ecommerce products against targets and adjust plans
as needed in order to reach targets
Provide input to Sales strategy on ecommerce development
Hotel Front Desk Supervisor October – Till August
• Handling customer’s problems
• Check In and Check out Individuals & Groups
• Prepare daily reports to the top managements
• Provide customer with all the needed information
• Ability to negotiate with clients in a relaxed and friendly manner.
• Resolve customer complaints within acceptable turnaround times and report any
complaints to the related departments.
• Cope with job related stress.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member.
• Interact and dealt with people from various cultures and educational backgrounds
• Briefing the front office staff of their work schedules and motivating them for achieving the set
• Planning, Implementing marketing strategies at up selling.
• Updating the front office Supervisors & manager about all the day’s arrivals and departures,
• Allocating rooms to arriving guests, coordinating with all departments for providing personal
service to all guests.
Training in Public Relation Department September
• To ensure that all press release clippings file is maintained and that the hotel is kept informed of
the department “Hit” rate.
• Prepare a media plan
• To take responsibility for all office files including advertising photographic library, barter
deals, radio advertising, press releases,
• To ensure that the Hotel Photographic collection is up to date and that the quality of
photography is maintained to a high standard at all times.
• Preparing for our Seminars Hotel reservation, Visitors List, Invitations, all other
• Handling and filing all the incoming and outgoing Mails and Faxes, Replying them, and
Keeping a proper and efficient Filing System both hard and soft copies.
|Personal Skills |
< Arabic: Mother tongue
< English: Fluency in spoken and written
< Hebraic: Good in spoken and written
• Computer Skills
< Excellent operating knowledge of windows , Millennium, XP.
< Excellent operating knowledge of office automation Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access, Front Page, Microsoft Outlook ExpressEMail, Internet
• Personal Skills
< Hard worker, able to work for long hours, even under pressure & stress, fast
learner, effective, efficient, accurate, assertive, team player, cooperative &
• Web design Certificated from Adobe
• Fire Works CS Tarakeeb Center
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!