[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
International Marketing, PR, Communication and Events Professional/Consultant
• Extensive experience in the following areas:
International Luxury Leisure Real Estate,
International Conferences & Events,
Business Communication Consultancy,
Travel, Tourism and Hospitality industry.
• Project management for a US client ElectionMall.com on their European launch campaign in web
technology and digital marketing based in Brussels and Germany. Freelance project completed early
• Masters in International Relations in the st Century
• Televised interview on Bloomberg channel Spain as representative of a Sotheby’s project.
• Looking for a new direction in career, and to learn more valuable skills and experiences.
• Would be willing to relocate to following destinations: Switzerland, France, Canada, San Diego,
• Languages: English, Spanish and Punjabi.
• PR & communications
• Professional training
• Marketing and events management
• Lead generation
• International business development
• Luxury hotel operations
PR, Communication and Sponsorship Commissions Director at Alto Consejo de las
Comunidades Negras en España ACCNE
• High Council for the Black Community in Spain ACCNE
• Responsible for internal communications, PR and publicity & sponsorship commissions.
• Attending diplomatic and institutional events to create awareness of ACCNE and its objectives.
• Negotiations with businesses regarding sponsorship opportunities.
recommendation available upon request
Corporate Marketing & Communications Consultant at Amadeus
• International corporate marketing and communications project fixed term.
• Define, coordinate, manage and deliver content, agenda, programming and key messages,
contributing to theming and creative presentation for commercial conferences.
• Define and execute preconference materials and post conference message rollout.
Director – Marketing, Communications & Events at Wyndham Worldwide:
Sotheby's Int' Realty joint venture with Qatari Diar and Northcourse LRES
• Launching luxury real estate projects internationally.
• Creating leads for the sales teams via marketing, media and event related activities.
• Management of marketing and event plans.
• Building relationships with professional entities and embassy’s to help achieve our goals.
• Assessment and interviewing of third party brokers to market our project.
• Sourcing, negotiating and organising events to sponsor or to participate in actively.
• Sourcing and negotiation of contracts with third party suppliers.
recommendations available upon request
International Conference & Event Manager at Xpand Integrated Marketing Services
• Managing and expanding department including staff, clients, suppliers and financial negotiations.
• Launching of a new international sales department including implementing marketing strategies
and publicity campaigns.
• Organiser and coordinator of projects.
recommendation available upon request
Business Communication Consultant at ACE Corporate Language Training, Columbus
Language School, Bristol School of English.
• Teaching business communication skills in the English language, including negotiations, sales,
presentations, public relations, protocol, speeches, and telephone and video conferencing.
• Clients included: Iberia, Ferrovial, Amadeus, and Banco Popular.
Public Relations & Event Executive at The Leicester Mail Newspaper
• Organising and attending events to promote the newspaper in a PR role.
• Creating, presenting, and implementing advertising and marketing strategies to increase product
awareness, sales, and impact, including graphics and visuals.
• Liaising with local authority bodies and businesses to coordinate events.
‘Platinum’ Guest Service Manager Andalucia at Thomson Tui UK Travel Group
• Delivering specified/advertised differentiated products and services.
• Problem solving, liaising with hotel management and industry personnel, negotiating
• Fulfilling customer service via a public relations role.
• Researching, organising, and delivering presentations on local tourism and events. This also
entailed a targeted sales and marketing role.
• Consulting in, and monitoring quality control and standards, and managing health and safety
• Weekly accounts and operation of guest transfers.
• Working with luxury hotels in Marbella, Puerto Banus and Estepona.
Reservations Coordinator at The Regency Hotel, UK
• Parttime work during final year at university.
‘A La Carte’ Guest Service Manager Lanzarote at Thomson Tui UK Travel Group
• Same role/key responsibilities as above however, with a different brand of holiday, mainly luxury
Event Coordinator at The Fashion Show Company, Nottingham, UK
• Entailed sales and PR functions.
Data Systems Sales Consultant at LMB Microdata, UK
• Technology sales in data storage.
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Master, International Relations in the st Century,
Activities and Societies: Sociedad de Estudios Internacionales SEI / CSIC
De Montfort University
BA Honours Degree: :, English Literature and Media Studies,
Melton Mowbray College
A levels: English, Theatre Studies, Psychology,
• With various institutes via the Madrid Community Volunteer Organisation.
• Past activities include; abseiling, bungee jumping, and a Territorial Army TA Nottingham assault course to
raise money for local charities and three months working in a charity fashion event 'Miss Asia' at the Hilton
Park Lane Hotel, London in aid of kidney transplants for children globally. An extremely rewarding and
Honors and Awards
• Welcome Host Customer Service Award, Certified by the English Tourist Board
• Certificate of Achievement in Accommodation Sales Development Workshop
Yoga, Mountain Biking and climbing, Skiing, Theatre and Jazz/Opera.