[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
SURNAME: Martín Matías
NAME: Ana Belén
PLACE AND DATE OF BIRTH: Salamanca Spain
ADDRESS: LUIS SALA BALUST, ºA Salamanca Spain Moving to London next July th.
MARITAL STATUS: single
* Present: English Philology degree University of Salamanca, Spain.
* June : Advanced English Certificate at Oficial Language School in Salamanca. Department of education and science as an official institution, belongs to the Spanish Department of Education and Science.
* Summer : English course in Brighton, EF institute. Going further in the language and get in touch with British culture. Interacting with another foreign students.
* Summer and from June March : English Course in Co. Wicklow Ireland.
* Advance user in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point...etc.
* : Language School Manager and English Teacher for children, teenager and adults for Just English Language School : a brand new school founded by myself . This school has more than two hundred students whose aim is to bring the language to small towns and villages getting children to be involved with the language as a first step and as a higher level, pushing teenagers and adults to go beyond.
Currently we offer English and Spanish courses supported by town halls and parents associations.
My role is mainly to build up these courses and coordinate all kind of activities to achieve the students to succeed in learning as much as possible.
* : English teacher in an INFIL Linguistic Investigation Institute showing the ability to drive students even further and make them achieve more than they already had.
* and summer: English teacher in a summer camp, ENFOREX, Salamanca. ENFOREX is the largest and most prestigious organization in the world specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
* December April : Recepcionist in a hotel. My functions were: welcome the guests, doing cheking in and cheking out.
* and Summer : au pair in Wicklow Ireland. I looked after children. One of them was a two months baby to whom I have to care all day: changing nappies, taking her for walks, feed her, change clothes, give her a bath...etc.
Very active, organised, enthusiastic, hard working and responsible person. Really good at talking and meeting new people, very easy person to talk to.
Willing to start inmediately.