[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
GEORGE W. T.
UY SU BIN Building, Quintin Paredes St., Binondo, Manila
+.. / +..
Over years of IT experience in various industries and with more than years of living and working overseas. A creative and dynamic executive possessing strong management skills and extensive applications development experience in large scale regional IT Divisions.
* A resultsoriented, proactive professional with a "CanDo" attitude.
* Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
* Major strengths include strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, attention to details, speaks languages English, Mandarin, Filipino and Thai
* In depth knowledge of uptodate IT practices.
* Thrives in both independent and collaborative work environments
* Able to balance strategic business requirements with robust solutions.
Regional Applications Development Manager October April
Amadeus Asia Limited, Thailand
Public Company; Information Technology and Services Industry
* Leads the Regional Development Team to ensure software are delivered on schedule and developed according to specifications.
* Responsible for setting up the Development Team for the ATOM Project, a manday and EUR M project. Hired people to augment the existing developers in the span of months to a total team size of Team Leaders and Analyst/Developers.
* Proud to pilot the FIRST and ONLY team from the regional HQ, to have the distinction of rolling out the biggest and most anticipated software on schedule.
* Implemented policies and guidelines to ensure proper documentation of work being done and performing mandatory quality checks such as Peer Code Review and Smoke Test, before deploying the software to the QA Server, for further testing.
* Coordinates with project stakeholders to come up with speedy resolution to issues.
* Considerable knowledge of the business and the ability to cultivate relationships throughout the organization leading to the success of the project.
Project Manager Information Management Client Facing December October
Bristol Myers Squibb / Mead Johnson
Public Company; Consumer Goods industry
* Oversees project teams through all phases of the project management life cycle from business requirements gathering to system Implementation. Also responsible for the overall planning and control of the project.
* Involved on a project called AIMS, benefits gained in the implementation includes;
+ Elimination % of unauthorized/over spending by the Business Development Managers.
+ Reduced the time needed in sorting the General Ledger GL code for accrual, and expedite the monthly review of outstanding sales programs by hours.
+ Cut down the man days required in matching and validating customer claims by as much as days.
* Consolidated and automated the processing of daily sales, which cut down the hours daily processing to just minutes.
* Design TM Cubes and Dimensions Business Intelligence Tool that is being used throughout the enterprise as a tool for analysis and also a basis for Sales and Supply Chain forecast.
Systems Analyst / Web Applications Developer July December SPi Technologies
Privately Held; Publishing Industry
* Designed and developed value adding NTier applications for inhouse clients.
* Conducts echo trainings to programmers on various programming tools and software.
* Colead the team that converted their DOS based data entry system, to an integrated web based application.
Film Production Manager May July Flexible Packaging Products Corporation
Privately Held; Plastic Packaging Industry
* Responsible for job prioritization, monitoring of machine efficiency and Just in Time JIT allocation of raw materials in the production line.
* Evaluated and improved production strategies to ensure increase in production capacity while decreasing overheads costs.
* Streamlined the production process, thereby reducing manpower headcount by % from to
* Kicked off a Health and Safety campaign with an aim to promote a clean and safe working environment for all employees by providing mandatory safety gears and an ideal working environment. As a result of these improvements, machine output increased by around %, while wastage went down from % to %.
* Documented and developed the Procedures and Work Instructions for the department in accordance to the ISO specifications
Field Application Engineer February April
TONSAM Incorporated; Taiwan
Privately Held; Information Technology and Services industry
* Primary role was to provide technical support on the multimedia product line of the company.
* Works in tandem with the Sales group to conduct product demos to clients.
* Responsible for repairing and trouble shooting of company&;s PC and peripherals.
* Acts as the liaison between foreign principals and local clients.
**References are available on my LinkedIn account.