[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
N th Drive Home: Phoenix, AZ Cell:
Experienced manager of up to twenty subordinates in customeroriented businesses including travel, banking and transportation. Skilled leader and mentor of people with a wide variety of talents and backgrounds. Proven ability to provide exceptional individualized customer service and to exhibit superior problemsolving skills involved with complex customer requirements.
HAGER&;S JOURNEYS, Peoria, AZ to present Manager
* Responsible for the supervision of inside sales personal and ten independent contractors, plus significant involvement in the development of all marketing and advertising programs.
* Direct daily activities leading to the profitable operation of the agency while building a reputation for superior customer service and client satisfaction.
* Personally focus on the requirements of specific clients and assist with the development and servicing of other customers.
* Provide the staff with uptodate changes, trends and developments in the industry.
* Monitor daily transmittals to accounting to ensure proper assembly and processing.
* Maintain and upload all information to "Virtuoso" and "Client Base" systems.
CARLSON WAGONLIT TRAVEL, Scottsdale, AZ
Carlson is the second largest corporate travel services company in the country.
Branch Business Manager
* Provide close supervision of staff to insure full compliance with all company policies and practices
* Responsible for hiring new staff members for the Scottsdale office and for the Western Region
* Write individual performance reviews for all staff members
* Attend seminars, participate in corporate meetings and review trade information to prepare and conduct staff training sessions using the Carlson Leisure training manual
* Serve as the liaison between the branch office and the corporate Vice President
* Assist in the development of the marketing and advertising plan for the West Region
* Review the monthly earnings statements for our independent contractors
* Provide travel and leisure services for select clients
Debbie H. Page
BANK OF AMERICA, Phoenix, AZ to Customer Service Representative
* Responsible for responding to incoming customer service calls concerning questions about various banking matters
* Worked to answer questions and solve problems with customers&; bank credit cards.
* Recognized for attaining a superior level of performance in providing timely solutions of customer problems
ALLIED VAN LINES, Naperville, IL
Responsible for the supervision and development of System Analysts, including the coordination of their individual workloads.
* Created test documentation matrix, plan, case and reports and automated software testing procedures and programs
* Identified product defects and worked directly with programming teams to resolve system faults
* Conducted training classes on all new software packages and designed job roles and responsibilities
* Handled requests for assistance with software issues
Responsible for the training of all new employees in the Military/Government Auditing Department and personally completing various auditing activities.
* Developed and documented a formal training program for all associates
* Responsible for personally auditing all military freight bills
* Handled questions and issued raised by Allied Corporate and Allied Agents
* Tested all program changes relative to the Military/Government "Camis" system
International Credit and Collections Agent
Responsible for $ million per month in foreign and domestic receivables.
* Managed all credit and collection activities for Corporate and Allied Agents
* Followed up on all collections problems
* Prepared receivables aging reports for Corporate and Allied Agents
COLLEGE OF DUPAGE Wheaton, IL
Accounting, Business, Computer Science
Completed the majority of classes leading to an Associate&;s Degree
AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL SCHOOL Phoenix, AZ
Completed hours of training with a GPA of .