[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Dun Emer Drive
Joyful employee that aims to elevate the clients experience by consistently maintaining a cheerful attitude. Genuinely enjoy positions requiring extensive human contact. Confortable in communicating with people from various cultures and backgrounds. My major strengths include my passion for travel and cultures customers&; satisfaction and my ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* Acquired fluency in French and English
* Quick learner and excellent team player
* Propensity to the utmost customer satisfaction and ability to deal with customers in a highly professional manner
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and can work under pressure
* Able to work independent and in team environments
* Good inter personal as well as problem solving skills
* Expert in managing projects in varied regions and adaptable to people across the globe
* Pleasant, friendly, spontaneous, outgoing and mature personality
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE:
Boarding announcements for the knowledge of passengers.
Handled standby passengers.
Checked the airline tickets before letting them get on board the plane.
Ensured the safety of passengers and staff members.
Assisted passengers in loading and unloading baggage, cargo, mail, etc.
Guided passengers to and from gates.
Monitored the airline cleaning practices and food supply to the passengers and the crew members.
I have experience in rebooking passengers, reissuing tickets and boarding passes, and ensuring that the rebooked itineraries are suitable for the passengers&; purpose.
* St Paul&;s Nation School
* St Oliver School
* St Joseph&;s Secondary school
* Marino College Of Further Education Travel & Tourism FETAC
* Plunket College Leaving Cert
Available upon request