Resume for claire C. for Other / Travel & Tourism in dubai, United Arab Emirates
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
– PRESENT DAY
EMIRATES AIRLINES, Dubai, U.A.E.
Instructor and Online Purser
• Instructed AbInitio courses in the Safety and Emergency procedures for Emirates Airline, both within the classroom and on the external simulator,
completing both daily and fortnightly written reports for the individual student. Continually establishing learning platforms towards streamlining
entry level employees into an extremely dynamic and demanding environment.
• Delivered training and familiarization packages to new entrants and staff with promotional prospects, providing one to one coaching on working
practices and procedures.
• Mentored new Employees to establish customer relations in pursuit of
• Liaised with management to formulate and build Training Curriculum and establish efficient and effective training programs.
• On a daily basis used Excel and Power point media.
• Completed the “Train the Trainer Course” in order to qualify as an SEP
Instructor and additional training included BFL learning.
• Promoted Emirates supplementary and ancillary services to both customers and colleagues.
PRIVATE SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, Halkida, Greece.
English Language and Literature Instructor
• Delivered seminars and literature packages to various groups and age ranges using a variety of media.
• Originated a Theatre Group.
• Instructed students in order to excel in examinations, starting from basic
through to A – Level English.
PILGRIMS SCHOOL, Kent, England.
English Teacher on children’s International summer camp
• Created an educational and social package for foreign students. Devising Induction programs for both students and staff members in order to excel
standards required for the pilgrims package.
• Was the sole Instructor for students, leading the class through the Pilgrim package.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
– PRESENT DAY
EMIRATES TRAINING COLLEGE
• Rapid completion of cabin crew training, which led to becoming an
Instructor within the “Safety and Emergency Procedures” department and purser.
• All training included General Aviation knowledge, Safety Procedures and
their applications, First Aid training and Service Orientation.
• Recently was privileged to complete the Najoum experience which was a
two day course in the field of excellence and experience in order to apply
these both training as an Instructor and application onboard the aircraft.
UNIVERSITY OF LANCASTER
St. Martins College, Lancaster.
BA Hons Degree in Performing Arts – Majoring in Drama
Awarded grade; :
MELTON MOWBRAY COLLEGE OF FURTHER EDUCATION
ALevels Theatre Studies, Art and Design.
LIFE ABROAD HAS LED TO ….
• Living and working in a multicultural environment and travelling to widespread destinations, have resulted in my gaining effective communication
skills, and being able to confidently deal with numerous nationalities from various educational backgrounds.
• I have comprehensive experience of life in the Middle East Region, yet am able to adapt quickly to new locations, challenges, cultures and
responsibilities, in ever changing environments.
• This experience has enabled me to develop personal and working
relationships with ease, and has helped me in high pressure and difficult
• A true seeker of challenges!
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!