[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
E Harmony Circle, Mesa, AZ
Brigham Young University Provo, Utah August April
Bachelor of Science Geography Travel and Tourism
Minor in Business Management
C&D Marketing Gilbert, Arizona June Present
Manager for Arizona Team
* Hire and manage a team of reps to build the Arizona office while maintaining a steady growth plan by working with the owner.
* Plan and conduct weekly meetings to go over daily and weekly goals, give updates on new training material, and create incentives to keep reps motivated and committed.
* Meet with insurance agents to set up contracts to generate leads for their agency, follow up with them weekly to ensure they receive quality leads, and work with them to discuss any questions or concerns they have.
* Generate leads for national insurance companies like State Farm, Farmers, and MetLife.
International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona November June
Inbound Sales & Service Specialist
* Sell and service all vacation products including: air, car, hotel, experiential vacations, pre and post tours, transfers, cruises, vacation homes and resorts to USAA and Marriott members.
* Work with clients to identify their needs through discovery and sell them products that match their needs.
* Accurately process bookings, changes, cancellations and other requests through applicable internet, intranet or database interfaces.
* Provide quality customer service and promptly reply to customer emails, return phone calls within hours and resolve issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
* Follow up sales and service inquiries through outbound calls.
* Service member from point of initial reservation through completion of travel.
* Coordinate reservations and resolve issues directly with cruise lines and vendors via phone, fax or email.
* Provide high quality customer service and product knowledge for all certificate and voucher programs Drive transition of resort certificates to higher yielding products of cruises and tours.
* Understand all Cobrand specific fulfillment processes and procedures, and redeem points from all point brands against applicable brand specific products.
* Keep supervisor promptly and fully informed of all matters of significance and take prompt corrective action where necessary. Suggest alternative courses of action which may be taken.
* Act in a crossfunctional capacity to back up other travel requests as needed.
US Airways Tempe, Arizona May October
Specialist Revenue Accounting
Identify revenue leakage by analyzing ticket exchange reports; evaluate agent/system performance by
reviewing all fare basis and waiver codes. Issue discrepancy notices to stations and agents processing
Recently had formal training in the reservation center on QIK and ITA for both domestic and
Completed successful testing for new Revenue Accounting Online Audit System OASUS. As testing
lead over the Front End Edit Report FEER for Company Sales, I executed test plans and provided
detailed reports for all bugs/issues found. This required detailed analysis, tracking and followup to make
sure every bug/issue was communicated accurately and then addressed and correctly resolved by the
Worked and communicated with all levels of management to ensure test plans were followed accurately
and issues were resolved appropriately.
Authored detailed instruction manual with stepbystep procedures for processing all Company Sales
auditing errors in OASUS comprised % of overall OASUS system manual.
Trained and lead all FEER auditors on new OASUS System/processes. Reviewed and verified all tickets
Quality Control to ensure adjustments made by auditors were done correctly.
Nuvont Communications Provo, UT January April
Staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability
Lead trainer for all members of the sales team. Planned and provided comprehensive training to each new
sales rep and prepared daily training meetings.
Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals
Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Reps.
Conduct oneonone review with all Sales Reps to build more effective communications, to understand
training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Rep&;s sales and
Negotiate and communicate with all levels of management.
Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
S. Works LLC Orem, UT
Teach piano lessons, theory classes, master classes and recitals.
Worked with parents and students on determining the appropriate beginning repertoire for each student.
Organize master classes for the students.
Coordinate group recitals.
Brigham Young University Provo, UT Summer
Youth Counselor: Especially for Youth
Coordinate groups of youth of corresponding gender.
Work with coworker to plan daily activities and devotionals.
Formal and informal teaching.
Responsible for the physical and spiritual well being of each participant.
Prepared over , firstaid kits for orphanages and hospitals in the Philippines.
LDS Church Missionary
Two year mission to Peoria, IL.