To associate myself with a professionally driven esteemed organization, this gives a challenging
career opportunity, in terms of decision making and to implement the same. Where I can optimize
my experience, education, strong analytical & communication skills, also to add value to both the
employer & myself by continuous exposure and learning in & outside the scope of my job and on
the other hand it gives me a chance of personality development, rewarding career recognition
Summary of professional experience
An experienced professional BIOTECHNOLOGIST with over + years of progressive
accomplishments in the field of Municipal Solid Waste Management, quality control of the
compost and to impart training for new recruits and to give scientific assistance to the supervisors.
Large scale production of Biofertilizers for the enrichment of manure. Engaged in product
development, process activities like process scheme preparation and finalization. Posses
knowledge of basic system design. Good skill and experience in Development and
implementation of projects.Development and field implementation of waste remediation
technologies. Posses knowledge in Bioremediation, Phytoremediation, Bioengineering and
Biodynamic Preparation. Production of biofuel from agricultural waste.
Process/ Projects Technical skills include.
• Equipment data sheets / specifications
• Process flow diagram.
• Feasibility studies and process development.
• Chemical analysis of Manure.
• Practical knowledge in Microbiology.
• Production of Biofertilizers, Biopesticides and Biocontrol agents
• Set up site safety policy and procedures, environmental monitoring and compliance, waste
receiving process, design for the expansion of the waste water treatment plant
• Preparation and Implementation of Environmental Programs and Procedures for
• In the part of the Waste management projects, my participation in the areas of
classification of waste i.e. Hazardous and Non Hazardous Waste, Treatment technologies
and facilities monitoring.
• Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular
positions & organizing training for new recruits.
• Monitors abnormal process and plant conditions, incidents, hazards or emergencies,
initiated and supervises action to correct or contain same, reporting incidents and near
misses per procedure.
• Handles emergency situation and follow up emergency plan as per the procedures.
• Prepared waste placement, leachate collection and treatment system, daily cover plans.
• Assess new technologies and their applicability for potential use in the company plants.
• Develop and administer processmonitoring programs in conjunction with other technical