management for life science and biotechnology industry
Sales Director and Lead Product manager
• Created a document management platform aimed at the biotechnology industry and venture capital partners
• Prospected and managed key accounts in the type diabetes, cancer and auto immune disease research industry.
• Supervised software integration of key regulatory requirements for the FDA Investigational New Drug status
• Developed the service offering and marketing plan aimed at the Biotechnology industry.
• Offered cost effective open source alternative to large software companies such as Oracle and OpenText.
• Marketed an intranet system for chemists which provided them with visual tools for chemical structure searches
in the lead compound screening stage.
• Introduced the Canadian Defense R&D in Valcartier with an innovative AI driven, semantic web platform
potentially destined for intelligence gathering and personnel training in central asia.
KOS, Montreal, Multimedia Start up
Senior Account Manager
IT and web development firm, part of Investissement Desjardins portfolio, up to employees at one time.
• Prospected and won the first and largest online email marketing full service program for Future Shop Canada in
Vancouver still in Montreal after more than years
• Innovated at that time full service content creation to information system management for email marketing
• Developed service offerings and commercial strategies for major accounts in telecom equipment, manufacturers
and retail industries
• Responsible for project manager of implementation for clients.
• Transformed a development company into a full service marketing firm
• Created an exit strategy for the initial investors.