Resume for Muhammad T. for Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader / Wholesale Trade & Import-Export in Karachi, Pakistan
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
MUHAMMAD T. KHAN GHAURI
Permanent Address : House G / Steel Town Bin Qasim, Karachi.
Date of Birth :
Contact : –
Fields of Interest : Sales & Marketing, Commercials.
Objective: To work in an environment where the scope of work and career growth is limitless and opportunity to prove
my mettle is boundless.
• Al Asad International Manager Sales & Marketing Dec – December
Printing & Packaging & FMCG Imports
• To generate and qualify leads.
• To retain and maintain relationships with existing customers.
• To build new customers and generate new sales.
• To develop and maintain sales and promotional materials.
• To ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
• To develop and maintain a strong database.
• Generating more than Rs Million in sales in just one year with excellent margins.
• Achieving an average of over % sales growth across a year.
• Starting a New Factory at “ Shafiq Moor “ that has a capacity of processing of Rs million
of Raw Material in Printing & Packaging.
• Developing and executing customer loyalty strategies and initiatives that resulted in
% increase in customer retention.
• Earn a very good reputation & PR in corporate industries of over in Local and International Companies
through Effective Marketing plan in Limited budget.
• Make Research Report of FMCG Products including imported shampoos, soaps, pampers and Food Items.
• Achieve target of Selling Imported Goods Container within one month.
• Develop a Page effective Company Profile & catalogue.
• MakroHabib Pakistan Pvt Ltd Management Trainee Officer – Sales Operations July – July
Cash & Carry Wholesale Store
• Improve sales by recommending, planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Implement task, monitor and control personnel.
• Closely monitor inflow and outflow of merchandise.
• Minimize Shrinkage by doing Clearance, Phaseout and Special Offer Sales.
• Prepares and monitors cyclic and annual stock takes.
• Closely concerned with suppliers for timely deliveries, proper pricing, En barcode loading,
and availability of product.
• Implement and assist in making proper displays, strategic positioning and prompt
replenishment of merchandise.
• Motivate staff through training, empower staff through knowledge and appreciation.
• Assist seniors in increasing Service level and profitability of the store.
• Ensures Customer satisfaction by attending their queries, complaints and suggestions.
• I get trained under high qualified and experience foreign trainers.
• I have worked with up to HORECA Customers and around corporate clients of well known companies.
• I have made institutional sales database of Over customers.
• Supervise a Mega Clearance Clean up Store activity in which I have made mark downs of non saleable goods and
make sale, keeping in view our shrinkage level and Clearance Sale.
• I have made a strategic plan to get rid off “Out of Season Stocks” like Cold Creams Category
and Coffee Category.
• Get a chance to participate in the Charity program that is “MKRF PUKAR” for Swat
Effectives. I have designed a Program and Consumer Packages in order to get maximum
charity. I have collected . Million Rupees in just days from our store.
• I took a chance to hands on changing a Plano gram of Stationary, Household and Electro
• I have worked on “Zakat Hampers”, a project of Punjab Government.
• I have achieved best customer relationship management appreciation from higher management.
• I get appreciation from management in dealing refund cases and customers complaints.
• Trade Development Authority Of Pakistan Guest Relation Officer Year , , &
Expo Pakistan Exhibition
• Ensure elite protocol to every delegate/foreigners.
• Ensure facilitation to delegates at every stage from their arrival to departure.
• Ensure their time in and time out schedules.
• Guide them at shopping places & entertainment areas.
• Schedule their meetings and exhibition timings.
• Keep in View all security measures.
• Bridge up the communication gap between delegate and government agencies.
• Worked as GRO Guest Relation Officer with foreign Delegates in Expo Pakistan, Year , , & .
• Every Year, I get the opportunity to become Part of Pakistan’s Largest Export Exhibition.
• In , I become hotel incharge; ensure total admin and security control of Avari Hotel.
• In , I become hotel in charge; ensure total admin and security control of Sind Club.
• Build relationship with local government agencies, ambassadors and foreign delegates.
Year Degree Institution Division
MPA University of Karachi . GPA
B.Com University of Karachi st Division
HSC Pre. Eng Govt. College for Men, Nazimabad “B”
SSC Al Saqib Public School “A”
Certificate Courses / Seminars:
• One Day Seminar on “Brand Manager Forum Forum at Sheraton Hotel by Revelation.
• Three Months Course on “Web Marketing” at D Educators.
• Search Engine Optimization by USA Qualified Trainer Sir Muzaffar Baig.
• Certificate Session on “Entrepreneurship & Risk Management” by Shell Tameer Entrepreneur Club, at KU.
• Web Blog Training & Social Network Marketing by USA Qualified Trainer Sir Muzaffar Baig.
• Six months Certificate Course on “Computer Practical Training CCPT, MS Office” from Al Hamd Academy
• Three Days Training for “Guest Relation Officer” at Pakistan Institute of Management Sciences
• Four Month Course “English Proficiency Course” from University of Karachi.
• Two Days Training Sessions on “Performance Management” organized by ¡ HR Society, at DPA KU.
|Pak Arab Refinery Ltd |Pakistan Steel Mill |
|Appointed as an Intern |Appointed as an Intern |
|Marketing & Commercials. |on Rotation. |
|Six Weeks, Summer |Six Weeks, Summer |
Projects and Reports:
|Research & Report on Product Designing and |Research Project on Kolsan Slanty: Prerequisites |
|Launching of a hypothetical Brand: “TV Channel |of Building a Strong Brand, Brand Positioning and|
|Hunnarmund”. |Brand Preference. |
|Advertising Project: To design still and video ad|Research Project on “Placement Strategy of the |
|for “DPA”, department of Public sector |International Brand – LEVI’S”. |
|university, for enhanced Brand Image in market |Research Report on “Comparative Pricing |
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!