ensure that the TNA is scheduled properly.
• Reporting to QAM & Manger about Production issues, QC planning & QC improvement.
• Sending Inspection Request to Buyer / Buying House / Third Party QC & getting
confirmation from their end.
• Scheduling Final Inspections based on the Inspection Request confirmations.
• Attending the Final inspections / Final Reinspections & getting the QA report from the
respective QC & updating the QA report to the Merchandising team.
• Responsible for Corrective Actions if Final inspection is failed. Need to update this report
to Buyer / Buying House QA.
• Responsible to give spot approvals at dyeing/weaving/printing/stitching factories if
• Responsible to Audit & evaluate the supplier factory per company requirement & factory
• Choosing & finalising the supplier based on the Supplier Factory Audit Report.
• Testing samples & getting PASS testing report is one of the major responsibility.
• Responsible for the PP sample / Production Sample / Testing Sample / Packed Sample
• Reduced FAIL / PENDING reports, thereby improved PASS reports to the company.
• Trained & improved the quality related decision making skills, for our all Quality
D.T.D & W Diploma in Textile Designing & Weaving
Specialized in Textile Designing & Weaving Grade: First Class SSM Institute of
Textile Technology & Polytechnic College, Komarapalyam, Tamil Nadu Controlled by
Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai
M.B.A Master of Business Administration
Specialized in Marketing, production and operation management, Grade: First Class
Institute of Innovative Management Approach, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: